Simple, easy to use, accurate and reliable IP thermometer. The measuring range is from -55 ° C to + 125 ° C. This is a complete solution so no soldering or additional parts are required (except for the standard USB power supply, you can use a smartphone charger). The IP Thermometer Basic has an internal WEB server that allows you to see the temperature directly in your web browser – no additional software required. The device is fully configurable via the WEB interface and easily integrates with other software.
- Complete solution, no need any soldering, or additional parts (except power supply)
- DHCP or Static IP (DHCP by default)
- PRTG Network monitor support
- Temperature Min-Max readings
- Internal WEB server for viewing and configuration
- The configuration is password protected
- Farenheit / Celcius selectable
- User interface adapted for mobile devices
- Very easy integrate with other software
- Temperature range -55°C to +125°C, 0,1°C resolution
- TCP/IP Protocols supported
- Simple temperature output without conversion http://ipthermometer.eu:8888/t
- About 1m probe cable, probe is waterproof
- Not related on any external services like Sonoff and can work in local network without an internet.
- Powered by USB, it’s easy to get a power supply.
PRTG network monitor integration
Here is a simple logger that work in PC and write temperature in the text file(csv) at set intervals.
Demo device online: http://ipthermometer.eu:8888
Default passwd: 1234
If an invoice is required, please contact and provide your company details.
IP Thermometer Basic 55€, Free International Shipping :
Or you can buy on Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/164298842903