Simple, easy to use digital remote thermometer. Measuring range is -55°C to +125°C. Complete solution, no need any soldering, or additional parts (except standard 5V power supply). This ethernet thermometer has an internal WEB server, which allows you to view temperature directly in your WEB browser – no additional software is required. Device is fully configurable via WEB interface, temperature can be accessed over TCP/IP in ASCII (no conversion needed).
Thermometer reading can be easily integrated in your existing WEB site via standard HTTP GET functions, or in other software like java, c++, python… (detailed instructions in manual). Now supports PRTG network monitor! You can use free PRTG version for monitoring, history, alarms and etc. Download.
IP thermometer web interface
PRTG network monitor integration
Here is a simple logger that works in PC and writes temperature in the text file(csv) at set intervals.
Main features of Ethernet Thermometer
- Complete solution, no need any soldering, or additional parts (except power supply)
- PRTG network monitor support!
- Internal WEB server for viewing and configuration
- Password protected
- User can change IP address and password
- Very easy integrate with other software
- Temperature range -55°C to +125°C, 0,5°C resolution
- TCP/IP Protocols supported
- Simple ASCII output with no conversion
- About 1m temp probe cable
- Not related on any external services like Sonoff and can work in local network without an internet.
Buy on Ebay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/163001523622